Saturday, March 19, 2011

I've forgotten what sleep feels like...

I've spent 24 of the past 48 hours working at the mansion... I think I'm making up for all the time I spent away with Liz while she was down here last week. I'm up over 60 hours for the week now, with more than half in overtime (I'll give you the final number tomorrow after my shift today). Granted I need the money after all I spent at Disney on "stay-cation," but as the wise maid Katie said: "They paycheck will be good, but you can't spend money if your dead..."

Tomorrow is my day off and I really need it. If deployment calls and wakes me up to ask me to come in again I'm going to freak out. Wizarding World of Harry Potter Review, Butler Overtime, and a little about my new favorite bus driver, Stan, to come tomorrow.

Cheers,
David

Song of the day - Hannah by The Freelance Whales

No comments:

Post a Comment