Friday, January 14, 2011

Another day and nothing packed

Packing may have been futile thus far but my winter exploits have been fruitful! Another day closer to my flight and, unless you count thinking about doing my laundry, I am no closer to being physically ready to leave than I was when I moved out of my dorm about a month ago. Positives: I went skiing today, I'm getting a new suit and helping my friend with his movie tomorrow, and the Patriots play on Sunday. Negatives: at this rate I'm not going to start packing until Monday...

Either way here are some pictures from today's mountain adventure!








This was some of the best snow I can ever remember skiing on; the blizzard did wonders for the packed ice on Loon Mountain. Did you know that this last storm left 49 out of 50 states with snow on the ground? Can you guess which state is the odd one out? I'll miss skiing and the prospect of snow but I'll gladly trade it for a semester with the mouse.

Cheers,
David

Song of the day: Kick Drum Heart by The Avett Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment