Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A little wisdom I learned from Winston Churchill

Having a plan is a good idea. With t-minus seven days until my college program begins now seems as good a time as any to kick start my blog. Let me begin by saying welcome!

My goals for this blog are simple:
1) keep track of any eventful happenings to act as a personal journal of my time spent working for the mouse and 2) keep my friends and family updated on my adventures. Despite the simplicity of my goals, I know it won’t be easy. I've seen many blogs from past college programs start strong and fade into the abyss, but I won't let that happen to mine! All it takes is faith and trust... oh wait, that's another story...

The plan is to post an entry any time I learn, discover, or do something interesting while on my program and also to make a short summary podcast once a week on my day off for those of you that subscribe to the "tl/dr" philosophy of the internet. Seems reasonable, no?

Things you can expect to read in this blog:

1) Disney EVERYTHING - Facts and tidbits, college program insights, pictures from the parks, vacation planning thoughts, you name it and there is a good chance I'll talk about it at some point.

2) Music - It's a big part of my daily existence as I spend a good chunk of my time searching for and listening to music. It's something I'm passionate about so you'll get to hear about it.

3) Movies - Another art form that has my heart. I like to watch and discuss, but I'll be sure to avoid spoilers at all costs.

4) Random Thoughts - Things pop into my head sometimes and I'll just have to talk about it. Hopefully you'll find it amusing rather than annoying.

And that's that! I love comments so please do leave one on anything that strikes your interest in what I write. See you real soon!

Cheers,
David


Song of the day: Good for Great by Matt & Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment